Do you live a full and active life?
Do you believe that everyone has a right to do so?
Do you have the vision and passion to work in a Supported Self-Directed Living Community Service?
Are you ready to make a meaningful impact? We’re thrilled to announce exciting opportunities for both permanent and fixed-term contracts, offering a fulfilling 39-hour work week. As a Person In Charge (PIC), you’ll be more than a title – you’ll be a driving force and advocate for empowering individuals to lead lives to the fullest. Your role will be pivotal as you become the central liaison among the people we support, their families, multi-disciplinary teams, senior management, communities, and more.
- A 3rd level qualification of at least Level 7 in Social Care or Applied Social Care Studies, or;
- A Nursing qualification – in Intellectual Disability, Psychiatric, General or Children’s
- 3 years’ managerial experience in a health care role
- Proven practical experience or similar experience in a role of this level
- Proven knowledge and experience of HIQA Standards and Certification
- A full, clean, manual, Irish driving licence and own transportation are essential
To apply for this position, please email your CV and a cover letter to: HR@aurorakilkenny.ie. The closing date for applications is close of business Thursday 30th November 2023. Please find a full job description for the role below. We look forward to hearing from you!
Aurora Enriching Lives, Enriching Communities is an equal opportunities employer.