Do you live a full and active life?
Do you believe that everyone has a right to do so?
Do you have the vision and passion to work in a Supported Self-Directed Living Community Service?
We are looking for a Staff Nurse to provide holistic, person-centred supports, promoting optimum health and wellbeing that supports independence and enhances the quality of life for the people we support with intellectual, physical or sensory disability in all aspects of daily living.
- Essential: Nursing Qualification – in Intellectual Disability and must maintain annual registration with the NMBI. Preferably – Psychiatric, General or Children’s
- Desirable: HSELand Medication Management Course or commitment to complete same
- Experience of working with and supporting people with Intellectual Disabilities
- Experience of working with persons with behaviours that challenge
- Experience of working collaboratively with multiple internal and external stakeholders, as relevant to this role
- Knowledge of clinical and/or corporate governance
- Working knowledge of HIQA standards
- Excellent communication, teamwork, interpersonal, organisational skills
- Ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Excellent report writing skills
- A full, clean, manual, Irish driving licence and own transportation are essential
To apply for this position, please email your CV and a cover letter to: HR@aurorakilkenny.ie. The closing date for applications is close of business Thursday 29th February 2024. Please find a full job description for the role below. We look forward to hearing from you!
Aurora Enriching Lives, Enriching Communities is an equal opportunities employer.